Friday, January 31, 2014

High school Classmates
























It was blessings in disguise when my sister and i talk about High school life couple of months ago were just missing our High school days hard to imagine that our age is getting old lol. They say age is only a number right. I could not imagine that after so many years I seen the pictures of my classmates back in High school I see some of their pictures through facebook I thanks God they Reunite again after so long, I would say it's  such a big help the social media  to see the smile of my close friends in High school, fortunately I ask my sister how she could found them she said whenever she talk my one classmate as they meet she ask her, the classmate to having a reunion in that way they could meet again so they exchanging No. after that
that they start  their communication through social media, she also meet our other classmates in other place where he works in our place what a small world, they  talk and talk it looks like never ending talk because for so many years since High school they never reunite,  The fact that my sister is communicate with my close classmate so it's happen they had a Reunion after twenty years can you imagine some of our classmates in High school had grown kids some are smalls because they married  in late it doesn't matter much important   they could have a good communication as a matter of fact they have get together twice. I was happy to know that they reunite again looks that their smile and laughter were never end because they are talking about the past about the crush in High school.  The most happiest moment in my life.

I feel so sad because I wasn't  there  fortunately  I am happy to see all the pictures  they keep me updated I am excited to see them if ever we get  vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment