Saturday, April 12, 2014

Swear in ceremony on my Citizenship

  To be American Citizen is an important lifetime event. For this reason the ceremony venues are chosen for their historical interest. I will ensure that my ceremony on my American Citizenship  is a meaningful and reflects the significance of America. 


I'm not sure how long does the ceremony last, I am so excited to be part of the history of  America I ask that I arrive at least 30 minutes before the ceremony is due to begin so that I can complete the  formalities and enjoy the refreshments. The ceremony is formal and most citizens choose to wear smart casual dress. simple, a good formal dress as I were going to a job interview in an office, Lol.    just like that as long as formal and  looking  presentable In other words, something clean,  comfortable and presentable that makes a good impression. I don't want to wear anything that might be offensive or considered controversial clothing doesn't have to be expensive. I am sure my family happy about this special occasion I am so Greatful also I well not forget  in my entire life my hubby bring me over here in America, was been married many years to him makes me emotional that is life  have to be leaving the past.


That doesn't mean  have to spend hours just I swore to be American Citizen   I have to bring my kid my little man ,My honey dovey, and also his friends. family and friends And by all means bring them along with myself with the ones that you love and care about. I am sure my family happy about this special occasion
It's a  decision as to whether or not one brings their children to the oath ceremony or not. It helps that the children are there with him to celebrate such a joyous family occasion. This is an important event and feel that it is important for family members to attend. And just because a child is there, that doesn't mean that they should be excluded you are allowed to bring your family and friends to the oath ceremony! And by all means, bring them along with you! But bear in mind that they might have to wait awhile, they might not all be seated, and that you might be limited to the amount of guests that you can bring. Nevertheless, I believe that a special occasion such as this should be celebrated, with the ones that you love and care about so excited I keep posted gals.












No comments:

Post a Comment