Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My papas Birthday



February is memorable for me because it's the month where my beloved papa's Birthday I knew it never easy to forget
 . Without the Father it's hard our family is incomplete  no matter what happen were not here without our father I miss My beloved papa when he is alive he was working together with my mother. They sales some stuffs in the Market I remember when I was very young I am also sell some stuff to earn Money. I have many works that I experience when I was little,  selling is  top  Little by little I've  learning to earn money By myself  until  I go to College I also pay my own tuition at school at the same time I work also.I must say it's difficult time its hard to make money it's worth I could support myself  However we survive.

 I work many different type of Job because going to College is expensive. I have to work and then I going to school night time  which  is good thing I support myself I am proud of it,   In the mean time My Dad and Mom are busy at their work too. They sales spices and and other stuffs. I am humble to say I am happy with our simple life and living even we are struggling on that time. But time fly past I meet my husband and I got Married here in the U.S  after I came back and visit him my father,we are very happy because were complete, My vacation was very happiest moment in my life  i can see them happy as well. It well not took so long because i have to come back in the U.S. Vacation was over. Until I came back again for second time for Emergency I was there in Philippines to attend my dads funeral  he got sick in and out in the Hospital until he die he had Colon cancer.  We knew  we don't  want him to go but he supper to many pain in his body he is trying to live a longer life but God took him because he is on pains.
 His life in earth is  short because i want him to be able to see my son but that's life he never seen my son he die when i was pregnant to my son. My son is Seven years old now he knew about his Lolo
Last Saturday I remember my dad's Birthday is on 10th on February I posted his picture  I miss his voice  and also he is being silly . Wish he is alive and see his Children and and grandchild but his life was end But were happy not because hes gone were happy he is in better place and God take care of him no more pain. All we can say we miss you very much beloved papa always watching us Happy,Happy Birthday to you we Love you we miss you a lot Papa.  Just like My dad, My hubby also die in motorcycle accident but i know it's hard to lose them but we have to accept the truth their life is not to long I hope  love your father or siblings, or mother they are the only one to support you for bitter or worse.                                                              

So many years ago you left us, Dad. That was a sad day for me and my siblings. Years, yet it seems like just a short while ago I sat with you and we talked of our joys in life.




1 comment: