Monday, January 14, 2013

Bahamas Island



This beach area was the site where the movie Pirates of the Caribbean  had been shoting  a couple of years ago Deadman Chest was filmed.   if i am not mistaken  each  (8 ) years ago. When the first time i came here in the U.S this is my dream to see the bahamas Island, In Florida
actually supposed to be this is also a place for us for honeymoon but it would not happen. We go to different place.  For honeymooners for the couple who get married this is a good place to go.
 Visited the Bahamas is amazing, it's a right spot to relax and refreshing the air aside from refreshing the air has many  restaurant  to go.  There is the name famed  the Atlantis Resort in Nassau visited another Paradise of a place Freeport located on the island of Grand Bahama of the North-west Bahamas Fl.  Its sprawling, flat   make it a sight to behold  it's nice indeed.  They have accomodation as well as from nice hotels and resorts, Home rentals, houses, Villas, cottages, many of them are close to the harbor Island beach the view are very nice, breathtaking no matter where you stay at the hotel the view are very amazing it's only a minute from the beach.  when you estimate it's about  529.66 miles from where i live here in Jax. Fl.  Not to far as long as you know how to drive  to get there someday i could come and see  this is my dream to see the Bahamas hopely someday check out the photo.


















 

6 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous place to visit and for relaxation purposes. I love how clear the ocean water is. kalami isalom :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahamas! Bahamas! I would love to spend a day in that place but I think I need to marry someone well-off to spend a week of honeymooning in there hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahamas! Bahamas! I would love to spend a day in that place but I think I need to marry someone well-off to spend a week of honeymooning in there hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! Breathtaking, I will add :) Thanks for sharing and for the lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Just Reading the title of this post makes my eyes grow bigger. This is the very place I so looking forward to visit. But looking at your photos makes me wanna go like right now! LOL beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow so beautiful place to visit you will have so much fun in that place so miss those kind of place.... :-(

    ReplyDelete