Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The place to go



                                  Nice View, My kid looking with the nice  huge rocks

                                           Porch

 This is Naval Air Station Jacksonville is one of the Navy’s finest and fastest growing installations.  largest Navy base in the Southeast Region and third in the nation. As a master air and industrial base, Naval Air Station Jacksonville Fl.

NSAJacksonvillearielgate_578_300

                 Navy Base, Those are buildings where the next one is along the beach. We just
                  Walk every weekend just to see the wave and ocean.

Vacation is important in our Lived sometimes it's quit something to make your mood away on the busy work, demanding Boss or  whatever need to unwind ourself to relax, feel Good and and see some places. I have a lot of good memories  that i wouldn't forget on my past when me and my hubby are together, He give time for himself to take a vacation once in a while because he is workaholic type of person he make sure that he let his boss know's  that he is going out of town for his Family.  One of the biggest part of my life that I would like to go is the Beach I like beach because it's good and you can take the  kids make a picnic and going for swimming, then go for fishing as well as you can see a nice  view. I have many beaches to went a couple of years ago. I think need to digging my old stuffs or old picture so i can show it. For Now  this picture are taken 2012 when me and my Bf. going to the beach it's closer from his house.  It's called  Navy base He was in the Navy for many years inside the base is houses and Many structures buildings they are building More, is closes to the beach  I like the view somewhat as you can see there is porch along the ocean. The Big buildings and other company like insurance, Hospital is closer to the apartments it has everything here.







 

12 comments:

  1. that looks like a fun place to explore Momi Marie :-) can you bring us if we come to visit Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, the ocean! You are right,time for our self to recuperate is very important. Wish we can do that right now. Can't wait for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach. You're lucky to have been to Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the beach so much na jud. I hope to step on the sand soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to visit this place one day. it look so relaxing and free from stress. lucky u live in place where the beach is just a few minutes away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice place to explore...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have been to Pensacola many years ago, just like Jacksonville, it was very beautiful down there as well. Lovely photos sis. Navy din husband mo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes it's nice here at jax. as far as you have GPS then go for a road trip were 100 miles away from Pensacola there' a big city overthere last time we went there it was about 5 years ago pretty sure sis they were many amazing place to go. thank you. haha. he's my boyfriend he just retire on the navy.last year sis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been to Florida yet but would really love to visit that state one of these days, perhaps when we all have a longer vacation or before my daughter goes off to college. :)

    Ria C

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is awesome sis that you are nearby a navy base. those jets is what my boys want to see someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I see, Hubby retired three years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun place to go sightseeing!

    ReplyDelete