Saturday, May 19, 2012

All About is her hair

 
yesterday before on our way home i stop by to the salon and ask about the rate of the hair good to know it's not fully expensive. the other salon that I've ask last couple of days was so expensive it's seems the prized is under the limit. I cut my hair every 6 months or 5 months as long as i get burdened then get a new haircut or perhaps just putting a little color on it. I want to have a new haircut
people says that for woman her hair is her crown and i really feel strongly the same, i feel like my hair is getting longer. well, most of the people i knew and met said that i have a pretty hair. but then, lately, i don't feel the same thing anymore, getting a burdened to me. so, told myself, i need to do some thing.  wish the result is good. gotta go after blogs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment