Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reunion

My family had a great time and meeting her nieces children nephew's children, mom side has many kids and some of her sibling kids are married and had grown up kids.What a wonderful reunion such a great when you talking about this because way back before then,their parents past away they plan to have a reunion in this way they could see all of their children's and great grandchildren. To bad i wasn't witness the clan of my mom's side . It's Wonderful time though meeting and talking
with your relatives are so memorable time of your life it could not happen all the time because some of the family are busy with their daily life due to the hectec schedule as well as the first things to prioreties. It was great seeing some of cousins, their children i could not recognize now since i am live here I had
not seen my relatives over many years since i got here in the U.S my cousins are the same. she said it's wonderful day of their live to see the  the reunion.
 I am amazed to see the pictures at Fb at least i would say that the family and relatives has a good relationship as for many years i am in my colleges days. i guessing almost 8 years It was the plan having a reunion and now it well come true in reality thanks god they made it.
in every aspect of the reunion some members of the family are busy with the food they prepare.Check it out the picture i post. Until i meet them again in the next vacation i could excite to meet them.
































 

5 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! Makes me miss my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and memorable event sis! Love that lechon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the greatest things in life.. Love to see you and your family smiling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at your photos made me miss my family back in Pinas. My entire family used to have reunions and we just loved it. It was wonderful to be able to spend time with the family and everyone having fun. Fun photos you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must have been a great time.. and there's LEchon!

    ReplyDelete