Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Visit The Doctor

Health is important than anything. Nothing would not happy when you are sick.  Sick is not fun at all. Make me uncomfortable to work when you feel like your nose, ears, bothering you. Hard for me to breathe through my nose all night until this morning when I got up and got moving. And then through out the day at school it came back off and on. I hate this. And I was freezing at school you know i don't like cold but what i could do.  Literally I wearing  jacket. And now that I've been home for a couple hours and I am burning up. I don't think I have a fever. And I don't have the cough too I don't have  headache. the sore throat or anything like that is bothering me.  But I really don't want speak I am uncomfortable to speak and work. Was trying to be good and move little bit. My house is messy need to clean on and off.  I drank some hot green tea and took this allergy medicine for the nose as to make me feel better however i did feel better maybe i could not find the right medicine. I make appointment to my doctor this afternoon hopely i feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment