Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Exercise by walking and running

On my previous blog I said that I’m glad to be back on regular basis to update  everyday
I been busy learning playing cards in PC sometimes I work out just by walking and running
along our neighborhood its nice to feel to exercise on my own time I don't go to fitness
center  or gym just  exercising and do  zumba  I used to go to the fitness center  closer where we
lived I found it that need to have an exercise machine which is I bought equipment for my daily
routine I did for many months which was fine I loosed few pounds and after I could not
exercise daily due to the fact I take my machine on storage there is no space to put the treadmill
on my room, other than that I could not carry all by myself need somebody to help to take on my room.
I was glad our place where we lived has wide road, even in our neighborhood  I do exercise everyday
I get back to normal routine for exercise because I knew I am not getting younger our health
and body is not the same when were young I like the way  when running and walking it has a good
benefits  wow I sweeting a lot. When I have a time I  like doing exercise at home with watching the
video, they do fitness at the TV, after writing a blogs then I'm  working out stretching my body
I like being do this at home for a while because I could do my other stuffs when finishing workout for now I keep exercise walking and running when the weather permit me sometimes the weather is bad
like yesterday.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment