Sunday, December 29, 2013

Great to watch football on live




We watch  Football  in live at  Ever bank Field its a big Arena where the Jaguars  play agains Titans, Tennessee,  We have a ticket  we did not buy the ticket the two of us, Its  a birthday  present for my Beloved honey.  Our dear friend give it to  us because its his birthday glad I can watch too as well as I could see the team feel great to watch the game  its awesome to watch the game in live they are couples  they also a huge fan for Jaguars
 They were the best seats we have its a good   experience for me  It was really cool ever.  Incredible game its different to watch on live than on TV the  Jaguars is in leading were happy to watch it  although other team  was play good too. When the game is closer to fourth quarter the team Titan was get a touch down  into Jaguars   they gets 26th  agains Jaguars  so sad the jaguars are loosed.  Literally I am happy even they loose I am so greatful  because it was a good moment for us to watch the game  we can now mark this  our bucket list. it is very great for me to watch the big game in Jacksonville  Thank you for our dear friends who given a ticket this is  one the best day ever. 

 I really can’t convey how happy I am.











No comments:

Post a Comment