Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Citizenship test




At The house after My Citizenship test


In My Interview  it was scheduled for 9:45 in the  morning Got to the building and wait  and sat for a few minutes I give My G.C to the window  he took a picture for me afterwards I  wait 20  minutes he was said Go to that room where there are people seating, I went there and sat down after I seat down she called my Name and went through the door. There are many doors inside, Every room has individual people who interview She asking me ten Question, it was a bet nervous  because  she was to fast to asking  fortunately I answer correctly  the process lasted maybe 15 minutes on my interview doesn't take so long. Thanks God I pass My interview  yeheyy cannot wait for my oath taking.


 

All  you need  is to complete and file the Form application for Naturalization It is important that you confirm your eligibility before you apply, as
USCIS  otherwise will not refund your  application and biometric fees  if your application is denied  make sure you are going to read all those application.  Actually We arrive exactly 9:20 the actual time scheduled on my letter was 9:45 and went straight to the building. building.
  

There was a lot of thought and heart behind my decision to apply my Citizenship The process had been overwhelming.  The application required everything  I was  been married for U.S Citizen my kids dad hes Citizen so There's a bit questions as I prepared it.  I provided all the papers a proof that we live together.  that He is a United States Citizen, that we have, I was glad it didn"t take so long. I am happy my honey support me. 




 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment