Thursday, November 15, 2012

a friend from Indiana

 I know little bit about the state of Indiana which is very peaceful place and clean.  I have few friends who live in Indiana were neighbors here in Fl. there from indiana but moved here in Fl.  my friend and i are friends for many years our kids are schoolmate in Kindergarten  everytime i pick my kid at school she greet me When i recall those moment i could say our conversation is never end we keep  laughing and smile regarless of her religion it does not matter she respect my religion.  One thing she could advise me is to do what i do.  i have to be independent person that's my friend say. she can only advise the good things happen with me since i move to another place. She recall the story of her life since she married her white hubby.  she's from different country in South africa so she knew a little bit about my culture. although she eat when i cook filipino dish i ask why she likes then she answered she has many filipino friends. ahh.  I see. Meanwhile years and years past when our kids are off to school she was moving out to different state. She lived first from Indiana  before she got married and move to Fl. i know a liitle because she is telling her story.

 Now she lived somewhere nearby pensacola i guess that's boundary of Alabama. The happiest moment in my life that i won't forget is when i was in the hardtime in my life she was always say that i always careful with myself and my kid since life was changes during that time ups and down I talk a little about my problem. We losed contact because i change my number. last time i seen her was early this year. But that's normal of the friends sometimes you have to be away that's life is.  I miss her.   Haubstadt, Indiana.  is 16 miles North  of Evansville Indiana which is 1 hour to drive to  Louisville, Kentucky.  I want to go to see my friend but it's far away to drive there in pensacola.






 

10 comments:

  1. aawwww, hope you guys meet again and share your giggle stories from the past :D i can somehow relate to your story. Oh well, we have to move on from the past and stick to the present hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice, we surely look and lucky to have those rare true friend, they are one of a kind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always nice to have a friend whom we can talk to with whatever things we want to talk about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. People really do come and go, but as they go, what's important is the impact we made in their lives. Sounds like you found yourself a good friend in her..Good friends will always be good friends no matter how long will you not see each other :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you and your friend meet up one day soon. Sometimes moments we wish for happens in a surprising way.

    I just met a friend two Saturdays ago. The first time we met in 18 years and we thought we would one day meet in Cebu but out of the blue, we met in church in Cavite. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to always have a friend to run to whenever we have problems and we need a shoulder to cry on or just someone who could lend us some strength.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great friendship and it is sad when 2 friends are being separated by distance, I hear you...I hope someday soon, you will get a chance to meet with her again

    ReplyDelete
  8. it will be very emotional if you will happen to meet again:) such kind of friendship just cannot be forgotten! Indiana sounds a wonderful place:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it would really be a big thing to have someone you can talk to especially if you're in a foreign place. I'm sorry you and your friend had to separate ways but there sure are ways to get in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time will come that you will still be able to see each other.

    ReplyDelete