Saturday, November 10, 2012

japan

 I love  the snack food in japan  I kept  remember when we stranded on the airport they have a good snack and drinks, pretzels, M&Ms, sandwich and other fine delicacies food.  were at the airport during that time we delayed our flight headed to philippines so we stayed for 1 night and we did we have to wait in the next morning to wait our flight to Manila phil.. The good thing for japan is they accomodate all passengers we are all friends if we did not know the # of our  hotel room then we ask.  I meet few fellow filipino workers they're work in New york as caregiver, nanny,engeneer  and teacher. that was a good experience in my life that me and son got stranded  meet new friends at airport. exhausted  for a couple of hours that experience is a good learning  you have to know how to deal with it unless nothing happen.


Japan Airport Pictures



Japan Airport Pictures

                                  Japan Airport

Narita International airport


We stranded in Japan
 I always enjoyed trying that strange snack which would become full at random times  their  food  is ok beyond that  flight was cancel  there are spicy  food when you look it' s not but when you eat it is very spicy so i ask my new friend said i'll be careful to eat.  This would explain my feeling of contentment that when we  get here in Japan we  strolling through their shopping store  and food store and seeing bacon-flavored pretzels and  wasabi-flavored, Kit-Kat bars. I keep on wondering how they make it the name is Kit-Kat bars but the words is japanese. it's good to know that japan is a great country and  very clean and  good  place also for finding a work also it's very clean and organise.



 

10 comments:

  1. they do have a nice looking airport. well, this country is advanced when it comes to technology so it is expected that they will have such a nice airport as this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad we won't be stopping over at japan airport on our upcoming Philippine trip though. very nice looking airport pics you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like their airport, very nice and looks really clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. been to Japan for a layover, I wish I can stay longer and buy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was there last March during my flight bound to DEtroit from Manila. Oh that's awful being in an airport for extended period of time. However, i agree with you! i love japan's snacks, my daughter last January loved their baby food too. I think this is a stranding experience that you are ended up to be happy and content. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a really nice aerial view of Japan's airport. I like taking aerial views as well although I haven't been to Japan yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the airport in Japan! u can never get lost even though people dont speak english. great photos sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Japan..but with what you mentioned about their facilities, that made me itched to fly there and experienced myself the beauty of what they have to offer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard that Japan is a clean place and I guess the airport must be clean too specially many travellers who come and go the airport. I always want to visit Japan, maybe one day. That last picture is very cute, love his smile..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been to Japan. Hope to visit the land of the rising Sun some day :)

    ReplyDelete