Friday, January 25, 2013

No nonsense Tight and Leggings

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have to wear a tights and leggings since our climate here in Fl. is somewhat very nice and the weather is looks like summer take note still winter here. I have my own collage that i could wear during warm weather. I should wear this like tube top, jeans, cowboy ankle boots, pendant necklace, hooded leather jacket and this opaque fashion. I was thrilled i find  in at No nonsense tights and leggings

The Weather is pretty nice outside feel like summer i always expect that it's summer but it is not it's winter here. I am glad our weather here is in 80's  i could wear now my favorite outfit like No nonsense tights and leggings What about you did you wear tight and leggings? I love wearing tight and leggings on daily basis find whatever I like to incorporate into my outfit. It depends on my mood. If I want to go for a relaxing style, I might pair legging with an small sized flat and tops.








Good timing i wear this outfit anyday i want I am so happy that our weather here is very nice. What about you do wear  an outfit like this?  check it the perfect color of tights and leggings for your outfit.

Jill Martin is an Emmy award-winning TV personality and a fashion expert as well I am sure that by looking at the videos Will learn many tips from her. I am encouraging my readers to please do not forget to follow No nonsense on Facebook and @benononsense on Twitter.

You can find the No nonsense tights,leggings at food store drug stores as well as any wholesale stores. No nonsense tights and leggings are very affordable. You can buy any colors you want that match with all your outfits.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment