Tuesday, July 16, 2013

the old hair and new hair

 
 
 
 
Just a little post about my Hair I seldom to post a picture eventually had to share it to
you guys since I was thinking to go to Salon yes I went there last week new hair is added in
our beauty specially were not getting younger when I was young didn't have much time to go to hair stylist don't have a budget to make my hair done. Now I would certainly say that I need to make over my hair I went to Salon last week and I pick a burgundy  hair color which is match on my hair
before she started and go there thinking about dying my hair on my own into whole blond  but I realized I am not intended to do by myself.  I let somebody to work for it  don't want to screw up anyways.
to color my hair the whole thing is good  I like the high light  as it is best  and simple because I seen
many women they like to put it into highlight as a matter of fact I done this few years ago. take a
a look my old hair and my new hair it has different the old  was eight years and the new hair. This
year  wow can't believe I am going to miss my long hair but I am happy about this
need to make over and looks nice.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment