Sunday, July 28, 2013

I bought Ipod
































  New Ipod





















I just bought iPod at the store last week with  cameras good  for shooting HD videos and photos, one for FaceTime chats, good  for the iPod touch are all based on the new iOS 5, which brings with it iMessage, iCloud, notifications,Game Center enhancements and many other feature. The iTunes Store can  accessed via Wi-Fi for on-the spot music and video purchase. When I bought this  I have to read the settings and other apps glad I can also use  now  the new  iCloud function, which features iTunes in the Cloud the  Photo Stream, documents in the Cloud, I could  share content wireless on my  computer. this is cool because whenever I goes to my friend house I can browse and listen my favorite songs.

Another thing is iPod touch  becomes a messaging device.  this is awesome I can listen my favorite song too which for a long time I did not play  I am  totally happy at least when I away on my house I could check it really quick. my son also can use it for his game and educational activities check the photo below I like my new  ipod because  it has many apps.







6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great gadget. I am planning to buy the mini iPad so I can take it with me on my travels. They have lots of apps and I like the features too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Mommy Rose kala ko baby na iba. ito ang new baby ko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, it reminds me of my very first ipod touch first generation, new to the apple world would bewildered you into so many things, until you'll figure it out if you'll explore and read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new toy! I agree, mobile devices are awesome to have. I can't wait to get my galaxy note 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good buy! I'm sure you love it...

    ReplyDelete