Monday, August 19, 2013

Do you feel younger at your age?

First of all, 40 isn't old?   Most  of us have spent so much on work not to mention the air brushing on photos. Show some real people who grow old gracefully taking care of themselves and doing house hold works. Women are made to feel insecure and want to wear  make up. They see the young stars dressed and looking so seductive. If I had a daughter, I well be having many talks. I am so glad I have a son Teach your children so well

Most women  they have a few tricks up their sleeve to help maintain their youthful looks. I absolutely agree I feel  that it's more important to feel fab at 40 if you are healthy and feeling good. You don't have to be a celebrity to look good over 40 50 or over It is all in how you take care of yourself and good genes as long as you know how to taking care of your health maintain a good health, eat properly a healthy food,maintain also the sleeping time less of stress that's most important when you want to stay fabulous and healthy.  I am taking care of myself specially  of my son.  Before bed I do make a routine cleansing my face which is using face lotion, put a little cream on it to avoid the dry.

.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment