Monday, January 21, 2013

Back to Work Out



































I want to stay healthy and fit now i have able to work out anyday and anytime i need to work out and eat properly.  When you exercise you have to eat good food and more vitamins but you have to watch out how much calories you burn There's  many option how to watch the food we eat since that eating is really good am i right?   it's  hard to control what not to eat and what to eat. dont expect quick miracles because your body  type will not build muscle quikly as well as your abs starting getting flat but depends on how many distance and minutes you use.

I used to  go to the gym everyday but it hard and wasting some gas since i drive 40 miles back and forth it wasn't worth  Although good for my health also. It was not good for my pocket.  Oneday went to the store and walking  i notice there's many treadmill displaying on the area of store i ask the associate she said  they have variety of sales they offer also have a Lay Away plan which is in my mind this is a good thing for me not to drive everyday for going to fitness Center to make the story making short  I bought my own treadmill there's no hassle because it's my own exercise equipment treadmill. In fact  I would say the best exercise is walking and running everyday on the neighborhood which is the very good idea  but for me can't do it since i have hiper kid hard to work out  outside.when my  kids is disturbing my exercise. I am sloppy and get older not said older  :-) this is going to be happen when you set all the time that's gonna happen you become overweight and lazy. Now i am able to have exercise well see still hard not to eat the good food because of the work out food still good I am kidding :-)






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment