Tuesday, April 2, 2013

cute sleeper and sandal

 
 
 
When it comes for buying I have to look the quality first before I buy good thing it was
not necessary for me to buy a sleeper since I have still have sleepers to wear. I am please to say
that I have package to sent to Phil. after that went for window shopping while my kid is at school
I am not able to buy anything since my purposed is to sent the package anyhow  The  Store to went by is closed by my rent place. I am very attracted for a cute sleepers I keep looking around and fit
the right size for me I wasn't wrong all the sleepers and sandal I fit is right for my feet I am glad
my size has many selection which is fine. My eyes could not stopping looking this store has a big
Sales. like Clothing, Shoes, Jeans, and Sandals. they have a clearance though why I should not
buy since their sales are down to 50%  to 70%.  thinking about to buy Shoes and Sandal
because they are going to move out another store they have to close this store So I grab the good deal
I purchase 2 pairs of sleeper and sandal and I have also purchase 1 pair of Sunglasses which is a good
deal so cheaper for me I am not buying the very expensive things unless when there is a sales I but it
It was a wonderful and perfect shopping  because worth of less than 100 I save more bucks,  I like my
sleepers as well as the sunglass too. As you can see at the photo that stripe sleeper is originally  $ 26.00 which is I pay 10.00  The other one sandal  is $40.00 which I pay only  $ 6.50 amazing.  :)
how come they are not the same price. but they are different brands as well. I am very satisfied and happy why  because it was good price at all for me. It was good right timing right for shopping.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment