Monday, April 8, 2013

I like beach





                                
 Summer is upcoming one of my favorite season, Vacation is one of the activities being look forward on the beach it's in the summer or just any time where I have unwind the time to relax stress free or going with my favorite beach here in Jacksonville Fl. My son and I had a wonderful time every time we went on the beach because on the summer this beach is nice and good way closer were we live The admission is $2  each and you drive out into the beach. It has very few people and you have miles of beach to enjoy. They have a snack wagon. You can windsurf, fish, camp and swim. Pack a lunch and stay for the day, I am sure when you go with your kids, they well like it. Many beaches here like  For most outdoor people who love nature, a picturesque view of the whole beach a walk on the shore, Most common vacation destination is the beach. drive through with camp sites right on the water. There is a shallow family beach which fills with water when the tide comes in but it is behind the dunes, no waves so it is perfect for kids. The beach is long and can easily hold a few thousand people, rock jetty one end and pier on the other side very nice All day you can see massive navy and cruise ships entering and exiting the inter coastal in the distance. Lots of cops, fire department, lifeguards and trash cans keep it safe and friendly.

 There is a lunch truck that cruise  up and down the beach  selling snacks all day. You can drive on this beach which is the best part No lugging your stuff down to the water. But the tide comes in close to the dunes, don't be alarmed but unless you park right against the dunes don't  leave your car on the beach and go for a walk when the tide is coming in, it will most like be in the water when you get back. Also, when you are leaving if its high tide you will almost certainly have to drive in the water. Rest assure I have seen many cars drive in the water with no problems, even though doing so at most beaches will get you stuck. I hope we went again on this beach because I love beach going for fishing and many more.  Travelling is also an advantage since it allows me to move around with ease.
                   






 

2 comments:

  1. I am envy with green right now hehehe. We are very far from the ocean so seeing your picture somehow relieved my longing to go to a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep we are surrounded by the beaches closer on the beach This beach I posted is way closer where I live my fav. we always coming here just to relax, picnic and fishing. just to unwind the traffic on the city sis thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete