Monday, April 15, 2013

Easter bunny this year





 
I do love seeing kids on Easter eggs because they are cute to be dress up however when we went to my sister in law everyone does not dress up with their Easter dresses.
We didn’t dye eggs this year,  what they do are playing outside all the foods ready on the table because my Sis in law have grandchildren they color and dye the eggs before the Easter bunny coming and I wasn’t able to buy a Easter basket for my son his grandfather said he don't need  to carry  Easter  basket they got already at her house.It was fun and super crazy with Easter this year, My son is very happy and enjoy playing with his cousins and Aunts all the kids are grown up so fast last time I sew them almost 2 years ago so I thinking what a wonderful day and great Easter  day  for my son I can see the  big smile on his face  he said he won't  forget his  favorite cousin she's a cute little princess  it's his close cousins the one  that wear a pink shirt  kissing my son she is silly and talk a lot which is good because When they see each other again they give a hug, hug cute close cousins other kids are my Sis in law grandchildren  they even  live here at Fl.  close to Orlando she said  she's going to buy a ticket to take her kids at Disney World I said we never been there I hope they visit again her mom My sis in law so we could talk about our planning to go to Orlando the Disney World. even they live apart from us they communicate each other I am happy because we could only have a bonding time during Easter. Sometime we have a get together on Christmas eve.


 He had a blast at his cousins house they have baskets and I will thanks that all of us are  being happy because their many cute kids at the Easter eggs such a happy spring  break with my son always signifies spring and rebirth and time spent with family, and even though the holiday doesn’t have a lot of religious significance to me that I appreciate  it does for many and I sure. the kids are happy and a nice part of them getting older is that some of the pressure is to make Easter their eggs hunting One thing I do love the candy, especially those hard chocolate eggs that are like M&M  but are not the ones made by Cadbury that come on a lovely pastel colors but  sure I do love the cute things . here are the photos of my son along with his cousins  he has many cousins I can't believe  kids are to cute  they grown up fast.






 

3 comments:

  1. That is so nice for the kids to get together and have fun hunting eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what kids love too, they love to hunt for the eggs especially when there's money in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a very nice easter! That is good to know.

    ReplyDelete